Wild Stewardess Action! - And Madness Followed COMPLETE!

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Joshua Dyal said:
Barsoom, that magic page, which I hadn't looked at in a long time, seems to have a formatting error of some kind. I think you're missing a line break up at the beginning.
?

Some questions:

1. What browser/OS?
2. Do you see the navigation header ("B", "The World", "The Tale", "The People")?
3. Do you see the Dungeons and Dragons logo with the link to WotC?
4. Is the first line of text the header "Magic"?

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Oh and I'd just like to point out that a Story Hour that got completed on the FIRST PAGE is now on its third.

Talk ourselves into absurdity? Us?

barsoomcore said:
?

Some questions:

1. What browser/OS?
2. Do you see the navigation header ("B", "The World", "The Tale", "The People")?
3. Do you see the Dungeons and Dragons logo with the link to WotC?
4. Is the first line of text the header "Magic"?
1. Both IE and Netscape 6.0 (? -- I think that's the version) in Windows 2000.
2. In IE I do, not in Netscape.
3. Yes, although I wasn't aware it was a link. ;)
4. Yes, but there's no break between the D&D logo and the header, so the header just sticks out to the right of the logo in both browsers (and at at least two different resolutions -- 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768.

Sorry, turns out it's in Netscape 4.7 -- I didn't realize it was so old (I rarely use it.) IE is 5 at work, 6 I believe at home. In fact, the Netscape 4.7 page looks absolutely dreadful; lines in all the wrong places and all kinds of things. Not that that concerns me personally, as I don't browse with that browser in real life.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Hm. Interesting that N 4.7's css support is so bad.

However, I do notice that the D&D img has a leftover "align=left" tag that ought to be taken out -- that might be causing the weird header behaviour. Which I have just confirmed in IE Win. Mozilla Firebird looks okay.

I never test the site in anything other than what I use, and let my players catch errors in whatever THEY use, but the site is definitely not very robust in its browser support.

I'm lazy. Whaddya want? :D

ledded

Herder of monkies
barsoomcore said:
Beautiful downtown Vancouver, British Columbia. Outside my office window right now I can watch low clouds scrape along the peaks of the Coast Mountains.

I have to say, one of the coolest and most beautiful cities I've ever visited. Gloomy at times, but all the flowers make up for the lack of sun
:p

ledded

Herder of monkies
barsoomcore said:
Hey now! Them's fighting words.

I'll let you take it up with Tong Shan. Quite a patriot, she is. I'm sure she'd be willing to, em, edumacate yourself about the proper respect due to Tianese cooking.

Maybe Willie's charming enough. Maybe he isn't. ;)

Ah, yes, but either way he carries a really big gun... :eek:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases