• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Will Level Up be available at retail?

niklinna

satisfied?
I'm a little concerned about the shipping cost for 15 books. Especially these days.

(Another thing making me question the retailer pledge level - no PDFs! I want them for myself but they're not included.)
Well, the whole point of a retailer level is that they aren't for yourself, after all. That said, a bulk end-buyer discount would be nice for GMs wanting to buy presents for their group!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Well, the whole point of a retailer level is that they aren't for yourself, after all. That said, a bulk end-buyer discount would be nice for GMs wanting to buy presents for their group!
Well, sure, but I'm gonna be demoing the heck out of it (as a retailer). I need my own copies, one way or the other. Otherwise I'm not likely to sell very many.

niklinna

satisfied?
Well, sure, but I'm gonna be demoing the heck out of it (as a retailer). I need my own copies, one way or the other. Otherwise I'm not likely to sell very many.
Oh! Well, that's different then. Is the assumption that retail copies come with a coupon or code to get a PDF? I know some publishers do that...if EN does that, then you wouldn't get PDFs immediately when the kickstarter ends, but they'd still be included in the price.

Remove ads