Will Mages of the Beach get mad if i convert magic cards to monsters?

gamecat

Explorer
Mahali said:
Make sure you post the monsters when you make them. We're always looking for new critters to kill.

Well, all ya'all, old chaps, reading all of your responses has really warmed my heart... oh, wait... I don't have one...

I have decided to start converting spells and magic items too! Heres a sample of chicken...

Hammer of Bogardan (Mirage)
Evocation
Level: Sor/Wiz 4
Components: V, S, F
Casting time: 1 action
Range: Close (25 ft. plus 5 ft. / 2 levels)
Target: One target in range
Duration: Instantaneous
Save: Reflex Half
Spell Resistance: Yes

The evoker of this spell creates a heavy sledge sheathed in glowing flames that the caster flings at an enemy. The spell deals 1d8 points of damage per level, half of which is fire damage and half of which is bludgeoning damage.

This spell is special in that it is not entirely erased from the caster’s mind after being evoked. A wizard can trade a previously prepared spell of 4th or higher level for a Hammer of Bogardan spell.

Focus: An ornate war hammer of iron wreathed in gold and bronze, costing 500 gp.

Last edited:

gamecat

Explorer
Gaiden said:
Gamecat, seriously, why don't you approach WOTC and see if they would hire you to design a Monster Compendium complete with creatures from M:TG. If you really do have the time see if they would be willing to publish a book with converted monsters using their d20 system.

This would be good for everyone, the company, you, and fellow gamers.

That's why they wouldn't hire me.

gamecat

Explorer
**MODERATOR** Wouldja do the man a favor and move this to DM Stuff--Conversions?

What would the mox stone for each school be? (i am changing the colors for the 8 schools of magic)

Remove ads