Will WotC release Keys from the Golden Vault with zero promotion due to OGL firestorm?

Jolly Ruby

Privateer
Predictions for Monday:
WotC announces that has never been an OGL 1.1/2.0, it was all an ARG to promote their next adventure: The Red Wizards of Thay are on Sword Coast, and they have the Keys to the Golden Vault, an arcane device they intend to use to sever the access to the Weave for everyone else. You need to steal the Keys back. Maybe with the help of some Orc and Kobold faction? Anyway, the book will delay several months because somehow it's not written yet.

And have we still not heard anything more from WotC since the book was announced last year when they provided a general window for this year's books to be released? I know Amazon has a release date and I'm sure they based it on info they got from WotC, I'm just wondering if WotC ever mentioned the book's release date beyond saying 1st quarter 2023 or w/e.

Haplo781

Legend
And have we still not heard anything more from WotC since the book was announced last year when they provided a general window for this year's books to be released? I know Amazon has a release date and I'm sure they based it on info they got from WotC, I'm just wondering if WotC ever mentioned the book's release date beyond saying 1st quarter 2023 or w/e.
We know literally nothing about it beyond what's in the product page.

This is definitely a movie tie-in book. Its press push may have been postponed due to the OGL fiasco, or it may always have been planned to begin a little later than usual due to the movie promotion timetable (especially after the movie itself was pushed back until late March).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases