• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Winners Announced] FINAL GIVEAWAY is OVER: Please visit the RPG Shop!

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
Ed seems to live in the DC Comics universe, as evidenced by the news item below from this page.

October 16, 2003:
If you are located in the New York City area, please check out NerdNYC. This is a Web site dedicated to Gotham City gamers. Also, the site has very cool gamer gear.

And I'll stick with my 79. :)

Last edited:

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Last edited:

mikedidthis

First Post
Hi Ed,

Just wanted to say thanks for running these contests. It's really great to see a publisher working so hard to create a solid relationship with his audience!

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
mikedidthis said:
Hi Ed,

Just wanted to say thanks for running these contests. It's really great to see a publisher working so hard to create a solid relationship with his audience!

Thanks! It was fun and I hope people enjoyed it. I think BFG's got a bigger giveaway running now though, so people still have something to participate in.

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Thanks a lot! I think I just fixed them. Please tell me if they're still broken.

And do support Open World Press and EN World through the RPG Shop!

Pyske

Explorer
Ed Cha said:
Thanks a lot! I think I just fixed them. Please tell me if they're still broken.

Fixed. FYI, that happens b/c the forum likes to shorten long URLs in the forum text, but they then break if copied later. You can avoid it by using the [ URL] tag around normal text:

The Hamlet Of Thumble

(Hit reply do see what I did, and my apologies if you already knew this.)

. . . . . . . -- Eric

Last edited:

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Pyske said:
Fixed. FYI, that happens b/c the forum likes to shorten long URLs in the forum text, but they then break if copied later. You can avoid it by using the [ URL] tag around normal text:

The Hamlet Of Thumble

(Hit reply do see what I did, and my apologies if you already knew this.)

. . . . . . . -- Eric

Thanks! I do know how to do it, but I keep forgetting. No apologies necessary. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads