Winter Fantasy 2018 Ticket Trading

RulesJD

First Post
Is anyone interested in doing some DDAO ticket trading?

I have Slot 6 and Slot 9 DDAOs for trade (other DDAOs not in those slots).

AstroCat

Adventurer
We have the following extra for trade/sale:
2 x 240 - DDAO-19 Layers Upon Layers - Tier 2 (Slot 2)
2 x 425 - D&D eXPerience Hulburg GenCon Rerun Track B

Looking for:
1 x DDAO 23 - The Long Night (Slot 2)

Or... we would trade:
2 x 340 - DDAO-19 Layers Upon Layers - Tier 2 (Slot 3)
1 x DDAO 23 - The Long Night (Slot 2)

for

2 x 336 - DDAO-18 The Long Night - Tier 2 (Slot 3)

Last edited:

RulesJD

First Post
How should I contact you AstroCat? I'll buy bothof those DDAO-19s. I don't have anything in the Slot 2 for trade unfortunately.

arieste

First Post
I have 1 ticket for Ruins of Hisari in slot 6 that i would like to trade for the same exact thing in slot 5, 11 or 12.

Would also consider trading it for a DDAO any of the following slots: 3, 5, 11, 12

NeverLucky

First Post
I'm looking for any of these (listed in descending order of preference within each slot):

* (Slot 12) 1x Ruins of Hisari
* (Slot 12) 2x DDEP7-2 Drums of the Dead Tier 4
* (Slot 12) 1x DDEP7-2 Drums of the Dead Tier 3
* (Slot 1) 1x HILL3-1 Shepherd the Weak
* (Slot 1) 1x DDAL7-9 Unusual Opposition

Can offer:

* (Slot 1) Either HILL3-1 Shepherd the Weak or DDAL7-9 Unusual Opposition (if I can get a ticket for the other)
* (Slot 3) 2x DDAO-18 The Long Night
* (Slot 5) 2x Ruins of Hisari (up to 4x if I can get Ruins of Hisari in Slot 12)
* (Slot 5) 2x DDEP7-2 Drums of the Dead Tier 4 (if I can get DDEP7-2 tickets in Slot 12)
* (Slot 12) Either DDEP7-2 Drums of the Dead Tier 3 or Ruins of Hisari (if I can get a ticket for the other)

AstroCat

Adventurer
I'm looking for any of these (listed in descending order of preference within each slot):

Can offer:

* (Slot 1) Either HILL3-1 Shepherd the Weak or DDAL7-9 Unusual Opposition (if I can get a ticket for the other)
* (Slot 5) 2x Ruins of Hisari (up to 4x if I can get Ruins of Hisari in Slot 12)
* (Slot 5) 2x DDEP7-2 Drums of the Dead Tier 4 (if I can get DDEP7-2 tickets in Slot 12)
* (Slot 12) Either DDEP7-2 Drums of the Dead Tier 3 or Ruins of Hisari (if I can get a ticket for the other)

dm'ed you.

arieste

First Post

Can offer:

Hi, interested in 1 ticket for your Slot 3 DDAO and/or Ruins of Hisari in either slots 5 or 12.

I can offer a one-for-one or two-for-two trade involving (my):
-Ruins of Hisari (Slot 6)
-Drums of the Dead Tier 3 (Slot 4)
-Drums of the Dead Tier 3 (Slot 5)

I don't remember prices, but if any of mine cost less than yours, I can cover the difference in cash too.

NeverLucky

First Post
Hi, interested in 1 ticket for your Slot 3 DDAO and/or Ruins of Hisari in either slots 5 or 12.

I can offer a one-for-one or two-for-two trade involving (my):
-Ruins of Hisari (Slot 6)
-Drums of the Dead Tier 3 (Slot 4)
-Drums of the Dead Tier 3 (Slot 5)

I don't remember prices, but if any of mine cost less than yours, I can cover the difference in cash too.
Sorry, we're good on those slots. Slot 1 and 12 are the ones we need to fix.

Remove ads