• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wish Me Luck: I'm Reading the DM Guide Cover To Cover!

ShrinkyLink

First Post
I've put it off long enough. Read a bit here, a bit there. But as a DM, I feel it's my duty: to read the entire 3.5 Dungeon Master's Guide cover-to-cover.

So far, I'm 28% done. Ask me anything about yellow molds. Anything!

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Actually, I read through the 3.0 DMG a few times just for the pleasure of reading it. I do that with all of my books, though.

So, what's a yellow mold's favorite movie?

Demiurge out.

Jolly Giant

First Post
Enjoy! :D It is one of the better written 3.x books, IMHO. I read the 3.0 version cover to cover. Heh, I almost knew it by heart. I've DMed a lot more than I've been a player since 3.0 came out...

Aust Diamondew

First Post
When I initially got the 3e core rule books I read them nearly entirely cover to cover over the course of a few months (they each came out 1 month apart). I try to encourage my players to at least read the PHB cover to cover including spells if they plan on playing a spell caster.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Dude...are you just quoting yourself everywhere now? New gimic? Kind of like referring to yourself in the Third Person?

"It's only a gimmick if it catches on!" - Mark Clover (CreativeMountainGames.com)

Remove ads