Wishing a Speedy Recovery for Neil Young

cybertalus

First Post
Just saw on E! News that Neil Young was treated for a brain aneurysm earlier in the week. Neil's one of my favorites, and I don't wanna see him in Mark's obituary thread any time soon. Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

cybertalus said:
Just saw on E! News that Neil Young was treated for a brain aneurysm earlier in the week. Neil's one of my favorites, and I don't wanna see him in Mark's obituary thread any time soon. Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.
Indeed. Long may he run.

Greylock

First Post
Oh hell! Not good to hear. One of the most inspiring and poignant rockers out there, and one of the few from my childhood that hasn't lost his touch.

cybertalus

First Post
All of those things, plus one of the hardest working guys in rock music. Except for a couple of years when legal wrangling with his record company prevented it, he's put out a new album every year since he started recording.

And IMO the guy with the best live album ever made, Weld.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
cybertalus said:

I hear ya; one of my favorite, live performances. Got a chance to see him in the early nineties, as part of the Harvest Moon "tour". Just Neil, in a chair, all acoustical (double mic set up), for about four hours. One of the most enjoyable shows I've ever seen. I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery.

Remove ads