D&D General Wizards of the Coast release Player's Secrets of Muden (Birthright) PDF on DriveThruRPG

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
WotC has released Player's Secrets of Muden, an AD&D 2E supplement for the Birthright campaign setting, over on DriveThruRPG for $4.99.

Birthright aficionados may recall that this particular supplement was never given a print release, having been finished just as the Birthright line was folded. It was later released as a free PDF on WotC's website.

Player's Secrets of Muden joins several other recent PDF releases from WotC, including the Planescape Conspectus, the AD&D 2E Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Game, the 3.5 Deluxe Character Sheets. Free releases have included Wrath of the Immortals (BECMI) and The Book of Regency (Birthright), Three Dragon Ante and Rob Kuntz's To the City of Brass, and the World of Krynn and the Eastern Countries trail maps.

Please note my use of affiliate links in this thread.

Stormonu

Legend
I really wish this would receive a POD option. I got it back when they released it for free on the Wizard's old site, but I'd really like a physical copy to go with my other Player's Secrets books.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I really wish this would receive a POD option. I got it back when they released it for free on the Wizard's old site, but I'd really like a physical copy to go with my other Player's Secrets books.
I feel that way about Blood Spawn: Creatures of Light and Shadow, which was another Birthright PDF released after the setting had folded, that one being the campaign world's bestiary. I spent quite a while tracking down each and every one of the Monstrous Compendium books for AD&D 2E, and I'd love to add that one to my print library.

Remove ads