• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Wizards Presents 2023 (next year's Wizards Presents if they have one)

I think by the next Wizards Presents will be after D&D One Core books are finalized, so we'll get a better understanding if wha to expect. I also expect that there will be a new Forgotten RealmsbCampaign Setting Book for One D&D or a big slipcase for FR and maybe an Eldraine or Ixalan Campagn book.

dave2008

Legend
I just wanted to point out that they said the One playtest would take a year or more. So, it will very likely not be finalized by next year.

EDIT: I still think they will introduce Greyhawk for 2024. I wonder it it will become the default like FR was for 2014

Mercurius

Legend
I was going to post a question about why they announced (all?) five books for 2023 this early, but then came to the obvious and most likely answer: 2023 is going to all be about the playtest on "5.5."

So I would expect that to hold true for Wizards Presents or any new rumors and announcements. We might eventually get info on other products that are going to be released in 2024, but it is all about 5.5.

Remove ads