WizKids is Publishing the Next D&D Adventure Board Game in March

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Another thought: tying these board games into the adventure/adventurers handbook means these can act as a mini set for Elemental Evil, for those who don't wanna go the collector root...

Stormonu

Legend
I wish they'd contracted FFG, but they already have Descent...come to think of it, a D&D flavored Descent would be awesome.

Although, if anything, I wish they'd put out the Dragonlance board game again, one of the few things missing from my D&D collection. Hmm...Dragonlance Risk would be awesome too (maybe a modified version of the DL11 Dragons of Glory wargame), and if they put out a boxed copy of the Birthright board game, I'd probably snatch that up as well.

Not that another D&D board game in the line of Castle Ravenloft/Wrath of Ashadarlon/Legend of Drizzt is bad, but there are mechanics I'm not too keen about in that series. Though I do like you don't need a DM to play it.

Lord Blackstone

First Post
I have bought all the board games for the miniatures only... but I actually sat down with friends and played them. They are actually fun. So I am in for the next game... 40 miniatures for $65 bucks... done..

Remove ads