D&D General Wizkids Releasing D&D Githyanki Statue September 2021 (after AD&D 1e Fiend Folio Cover)

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Have they ever done the idol from the 1E PHB? These are all expensive as hell, but a high-quality idol that I didn't have to build or paint myself would likely get me.
They did this for Mordenkeinen's Tome of Foes:

I recall that fairly recently they did the Monsters from the original 1E Monster Manual cover.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Nah, I don't want one standing. I want it just like it was on the cover: sitting with lit torches. Thieves and dead lizardfolk optional.

Otherworld Minis and some others have knock-off versions of it, but I don't have the time or inclination to build and paint one.

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
Note I think there may have been more than one box. So browse the site for the other one(s?)
1728D975-705B-4374-83F3-3224496EB58A.jpeg

Dausuul

Legend
Nah, I don't want one standing. I want it just like it was on the cover: sitting with lit torches. Thieves and dead lizardfolk optional.
This, exactly.

I'm not dropping $250 on a statue of the original Fiend Folio cover; I'm not attached enough to the Fiend Folio for that. I can get a whole lot of stuff for $250. But the 1E PHB cover, complete with translucent gemstone eyes and two thieves prying one of them out? Yeah, now you've got me.

And if it's electrified, so the flames actually glow and illuminate the idol? Here's my wallet. Take it. I don't need it any more.

Remove ads