• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Woho! 2000 posts and counting!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
EGAD!!!!!! :eek: :D :confused: :p :\ :lol: :(
At least the guy with the polearm was the leader Bront mentioned, so in a way the actions were both attacks on the same guy--its just that one was safe and prudent and the other was suicidally stupid to a level that even animals understand (horses try not to charge those spikes in the ground). :D

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Rystil Arden said:
At least the guy with the polearm was the leader Bront mentioned, so in a way the actions were both attacks on the same guy--its just that one was safe and prudent and the other was suicidally stupid to a level that even animals understand (horses try not to charge those spikes in the ground). :D
YEESH!

Bront

The man with the probe
Frukathka said:
We'll see what happens. Apparently I'm calmer about it than others are. And apparently I shouldn't be.

I think we're going to get a TPK there though anyway, at which point I think the judges might step in, because this is just totaly unreasonable and vicious.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
We'll see what happens. Apparently I'm calmer about it than others are. And apparently I shouldn't be.

I think we're going to get a TPK there though anyway, at which point I think the judges might step in, because this is just totaly unreasonable and vicious.
Well at least the one upside of the TPK is that Xael, who basically told me I was an idiot for predicting a TPK, will be proven wrong :uhoh:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well at least the one upside of the TPK is that Xael, who basically told me I was an idiot for predicting a TPK, will be proven wrong :uhoh:
I didn't disagree, I just disagreed that it was needed at the time. You do what you can, and when the smoke clears, then maybe you ask "Um, was this a reasonable encounter?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I didn't disagree, I just disagreed that it was needed at the time. You do what you can, and when the smoke clears, then maybe you ask "Um, was this a reasonable encounter?"
Eh, I waited til the rats left to run my combat sims and find out just how screwed we were. I was a good boy--I could have metagamed with the entangle, but Zaeryl wasn't watching the fight, so I purposefully had him refrain from answering Vargo...so I guess in that way its my fault.

Bront

The man with the probe
No problem. I had them confused with ratlings from Warhammer, mostly because I though "We can't deal with wererats, so why would he throw them at us?"

BTW, I think I shewed Scion out of that monk thread, so any other suggestsions would be appreciated (Just ignore him).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
No problem. I had them confused with ratlings from Warhammer, mostly because I though "We can't deal with wererats, so why would he throw them at us?"

BTW, I think I shewed Scion out of that monk thread, so any other suggestsions would be appreciated (Just ignore him).
Oh, okey dokey. Still doing VoP? (you can get better results with the $$$)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, okey dokey. Still doing VoP? (you can get better results with the $$$)
Looking at both. The big problem is there were a few Exhauted feats I wanted.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads