WOIN WOIN GM Screen

M3woods

Explorer
I'll be posting my first product soon. The WOIN Gamemasters Screen should be up on Drivethru by the end of the weekend. It contains charts and tips for both GMs and players, a total of 12 pages. Each gets 3 pages of WOIN Core tables, plus 3 genre-specific pages that can be swapped out.

For the players, the 4th page for O.L.D. consists of tables for Magic. For N.O.W., there's tables for vehicle combat. And the N.E.W. page covers space travel and starship combat.

EDITED TO ADD LINK:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/pr...duct/243268/The-WOIN-GM-Screen

Enworld%20art.jpg

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Intriguing! Does it use DTRPG’s GM screen holder thingy? I’ve never used it myself, so I’m not totally sure how it works.

M3woods

Explorer
Morrus,

The way I understand it, the Screen will be available as a pdf, a POD product, and, if I choose the option, as a POD bundled with the DTRPG screenholder. If one purchases the POD/holder bundle they basically pay for the Drivethru screenholder and receive the WOIN GM screen for free. And I get a bit of extra money for the sale of the holder thingy.

M3woods

Explorer
Someone commented that GM Screens are generally designed in portrait orientation. Is there interest in that? What's the common preference?

Remove ads