Wonder Woman (trailer)

I know. But you know, she took a punch from Doomsday. Doomsday's punch > bullet and she didn't block it with bracelets. But maybe that is too much nerd nitpicking.

That punch that I think you are referring to hit her shield which sends her backwards and the shield flying, if that's not not the punch you are talking about or you might mean the heat vision when she first shows up at which point i refer you to this bit also from the cartoon :
Wonder Woman stopped a lightning attack with her metal wrist bracers.Flash: There are so many reasons why that shouldn't have worked.

and yes it is a bit too much nit picky

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Well, that's true, obviously.

But the Amazon thing, I can't remember which interwebs tubes I read that idea on. Might even have been these boards but probably not since a search didn't turn up anything.

I imagine that it's speculation based on the affinity she has with Superman, and the whole thing with the Krypton gene bank from the movie.

Thx!
TomB

Zoey141

First Post
Interesting trailer. The Wonder Woman managed to turn heads despite having very little screen time in the [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Batman v Superman [/FONT]movie. Looking forward to see how much more damage she can do in this one.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I'm looking forward to this more than I was BvS, honestly. I just hope she isn't the daughter of Zeus, and is closer to her pre-New 52 and Rebirth personality and priorities. IE, protecting people, and Truth, not just...war.

The thing where she replaced Ares as god of war was just...garbage. The Zeus thing...all my best words for how bad that was are against the rules.

ccs

41st lv DM
The trailer looks great but let us not forget it is only a trailer the movie has not come out yet so before we start judging the movie let's see the movie I know DC records has not been good we see a good trailer but not a good movie look at suicide squad that movie was supposed to be dark and have a lot of joker in it but when we went to see the movie it was light and had very little joker..

And here I thought it had about 90% too much Joker in it....

Remove ads