• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

wondrous item evaluation (speak with animals)

Endevor

First Post
Hello i want your advice on this item, i want to make a woundrous item providing continious speak with animals effect (a headband for example).
It is my first experience with crafting (i just took the feat) so tell me if i am right.

Evaluation : SL * CL * 2000 * 2 (multiplier for items min/lvl).
The SL is 1 (i am a druid), i am lvl 3 but can i make the item as a 1st lvl (like every potions) in this case the item can be priced to 4000gp, do you think it is correct?

Thank you in advance

Infiniti2000

First Post
The pricing guidelines are just those--guidelines. Look at other items and the general worth of the item in the campaign to adjust the price accordingly. For example, what would you price a sword with continuous true strike, giving that you can have a maximum +5 enhancement bonus at a cost of 50,000gp?

That said, I believe Masters of the Wild had a torc of animal speech, which is exactly what you want, for 10,000 gp.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads