WooHoo!! I beat Morrus!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
News flash: there is a very good chance that post counts will be turned off, as a result of this little impromptu competition. So please stop the useless posts to inflate your post counts, or you risk having it stopped for you.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
If your message goes for my last two posts in this threads, I would ask you to re-think about it.

Inflating my post count? Taking as example today, I've posted some 18 messages. Two of them on this thread, and HUMOROUS thread, two HUMOROUS messages. The other 16 were:

* For the problem of Dungeons subscritions to Europe
* Comments to Story Hours and a bump for a story I love
* Comments & ideas about the comertialisation project and the possibilities it offer to European members
* Two comments in the silly Suppose D&D was outlawed tomorrow... thread

So if your mail implies I'm artifitially pumping up my post count and I'm an inmatute, I ask you to re-think your opinion.

Thanks a lot,

Horacio Gonzalez
Member of Eric Noah's boards since the 2nd edition

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Oh, sure. Answer my knee-jerk, emotional reaction with cold hard logic. :) Horacio, thank you for being polite when I bordeered on rude.

I'm in a bad mood, but that's not your fault, and I apologize if I sounded like it was. Conclusion: if you (or anyone else) *is* "racing", please don't. If you aren't, then don't worry about it. I think it's pretty much that simple.

I trust people to not spam the boards, and you don't know how cool I think it is that people don't generally do that.

Remove ads