• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World at War OOC

Mallak

First Post
Uh oh, another prankster in the group could be TROUBLE! ;)

As for summary et al, I recovered several pages of the previous OOC and IC threads from Googel cache and saved them, if it would be helpful to post them.

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Divine Prankster]
Requirements: Gnome, Bluff 8, Slight of Hand 8, Perform (Comedy) 8
WOrship Garl Glittergold, and cast 2nd level divine

Gets a D6, 6 skill points, low BAB, good REF and Will saves, full casting of one previous class, gets some comedic performances like bardic music stuff, and gets a few extra abilities based on illusion and deception. Seems fairly underpowered actualy.[/sblock]

Mallak

First Post
I like the racial books. Interesting stuff in there. Although, I have to agree with Bront, I've always thought the Arcane/Divine tricksters were underpowered. It's a great concept, but I could never bring myself to play one.

Bront

The man with the probe
The Arcane Trickster is certaintly nice and functional, but this is, well, I guess it's not bad, but it's certaintly not a powerhouse. I'd warn him ahead of time though that some of his bardic abilities won't be as useful, since they don't stack with Orb's.

JonnyFive

First Post
alright ASuperHero, as they need a healer and nobody else seems interested, go ahead an runn up a char.

mallak, if you could post the posts for me, i would appriciate it much.

Remove ads