Knightfall's World of Kulan Campaign Maps (Updated: July 2022)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Wind River Region - North and South
Description to come. Later.

Wind River Region (north).jpg

Wind River Region (south).jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Harqual Overview (Updated Map)
I've been busy finalizing the terrain features for the Lands of Harqual, which includes adding some additional mountain ranges on the outlying islands.

Cheers!

Harqual Overview.jpg

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Wow, dude, this is awesome stuff you're doing! :eek:

It makes me almost want to buy some mapping software- but I like hand-drawing it all.

One of these days I'll have to scan some of them purty maps of mine in and post them.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
the Jester said:
Wow, dude, this is awesome stuff you're doing! :eek:

Thanks Jester, although I have to admit a lot of my continents haven't been explored fully. And many of them keep having new things added to them.

the Jester said:
It makes me almost want to buy some mapping software- but I like hand-drawing it all.

CC2 is well worth the price but has quite the learning curve. I'm not familiar with much else in the way of mapping software.

the Jester said:
One of these days I'll have to scan some of them purty maps of mine in and post them.

I'd like to see them. It would be great to have a visual guide to go with your story hours.

Cheers!

KF

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
CLOSEUP MAP: Anoria-Cauldron Region

Here is a closeup map of the region showing both the Dominion of Cauldron and the Independent Domain of Anoria. Cauldron is the Shackled City and Anoria is based on the old EN World City Project detailing Mor's End and Kul Moren.

Cheers!

KF72

Anoria-Cauldron.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
CLOSEUP MAP: Southern Minar-Mathghamhna

BTW, I just updated the Fruen Region map on page one (post #9). Fruen is the Capitial City of the Kingdom of Thallin and was a major locale in my Kulan 2E campaign. I've yet to make a city map for it, as it is one of the larger cities on Harqual. (Yes, I can be intimidated by CC2.) ;)

Attached is another 'quick' closeup map of one of my main CC2 maps. i get these closeups by zooming in, hitting print screen, and then cleaning up the image in Photoshop.

The one below shows a closeup of Southern Minar, along with the island domain of Mathghamhna. Minar is loosely based on an old 2E module from Dungeon Magazine and Mathghamhna is from both D&D Tome & Blood and AD&D College of Wizardry.

Cheers!

KF

Minar-Mathghamhna Region.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This map is being posted here to fill empty post space. The JAGGED PENINSULA shows a key region of the Eastern Shores. True civilization in the east began here and the Kingdom of Stonn is one of the oldest kingdoms in the Lands of Harqual.

The rulers of Stonn once controlled the entire peninsula but it has long since become divided in several smaller states including the independent lands known as the Magocracy of Shadows and the Principality of Ambra. However, these two states still have strong ties to the citizens of Stonn.

The denizens of the High Forest, however, are less amiable towards the Kingdom of Stonn due to the continuing logging of the Raln Wood, which they believe should fall under their control and not the human dominated kingdom's.

Located south of the Jagged Peninsula are the Samuanel Islands and Athien Island. These islands are home to cutthroats and pirates and they have become the scourge of the Karmine Sea and the Sea of the Sun.

Jagged Peninsula.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads