• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Worst miniature paint job evAr! Get it off the table!

Emirikol

Adventurer
Dire Bare said:
Oh please. I feel pretty safe in the assumption that most posters on these boards are DMs at least part time.

That's what's so great about ENworld. There are a lot of DM's here. There are a lot of DM's and players who really know their stuff. There are a lot of people who have actually had players freak out before. Heck, we had a guy throw a tantrum because we wouldn't let him play a halfling in CONAN's world. That was an interesting night. He broke a lamp and whipped dice before the door struck him on the backside on the way out. ...and it's not like we were tormenting the poor fellow like we did to this guy (Bill is his name).

jh

Emirikol

Adventurer
+5 Keyboard! said:
Anyway, that's my extra long take on what you posted for public opinion. Agree with me or light me up. Not important to me. Good luck with your game.

Thanks for the well-thought response :)

Jay

Squire James

First Post
Emirikol said:
A few people think that only a tyrannical George Bush-style facist group

I think your adjectives to the word "facist" violate the TOS here. Those are some pretty strong words! Some would call them "fightin' words".

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads