• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[WoT] I don't wanna muck this up...

aurin777

First Post
Well, I have now read all of the Shadow Made Flesh material, as well as all of the Under the Dragon Banner stuff. I have to say, it was very well done and I am impressed, and will be implementing a lot of that information into my game once I get around to having everything done. My next question would be, has anyone actually RAN a game during the Trolloc Wars yet? Do they have any adventure outlines done or synopsis I can read? If the game is going on during the trolloc wars I feel that it needs to be epic - a player needs to play Yuri, or replace him in story and rally the banners for the Dragon Reborn to fight off the dark one's minions. I'm still yet to play the WoT rpg, so I'm not sure exactly how low levels of play should be handled. A trolloc at cr 3 can most likely tpk by himself. My first adventures will most likely have to deal with darkfriends trying to kill the channeler(s) of the group and thing sprouting from there. Lemmie know. Thanks again for the help.
~~Brandon

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads