WotBS WotBS Hardcover Deluxe?

Infyra

Villager
Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the Hardcover Deluxe Color version and the B/W version? The Deluxe one has 60 pages more then the B/W one, and I am wondering whats in those pages exactly.
Also, the description says it comes with a coupon for the PDF download (both versions?), is this coupon in the physical book or should it have been mailed to me by Lulu?

Thanks,

Nico

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] should answer this. I don't know much about the print products of WotBS, except that my copy is beautiful and I love it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the Hardcover Deluxe Color version and the B/W version? The Deluxe one has 60 pages more then the B/W one, and I am wondering whats in those pages exactly.
Also, the description says it comes with a coupon for the PDF download (both versions?), is this coupon in the physical book or should it have been mailed to me by Lulu?

Thanks,

Nico

60 pages of full-page colour maps.

And the coupon is physically in the book.

Infyra

Villager
Thank you.

Does the B/W version come with the color PDF?
Will I miss the color maps or are they represented in the B/W version somehow?

Thanks again,

Nico

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thank you.

Does the B/W version come with the color PDF?
Will I miss the color maps or are they represented in the B/W version somehow?

Thanks again,

Nico

Yes, we only made a colour PDF.

All the maps are in the book (otherwise you wouldn't be able to run the adventures). The deluxe just has full colour versions in a big appendix at the back.

Remove ads