WotBS WotBS Paragon Paths 4E

Blackbrrd

First Post
I have got a player who plays a changeling wizard with 100% illusion powers. He would LOVE a paragon path in that direction. As you said, there are plenty of war-mage paragon-paths. ;)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have got a player who plays a changeling wizard with 100% illusion powers. He would LOVE a paragon path in that direction. As you said, there are plenty of war-mage paragon-paths. ;)

I'm not sure how that fits into WotBS, though. This supplement is supposed to be about paragon paths which reflect the factions and groups in the campaign saga.

Blackbrrd

First Post
I'm not sure how that fits into WotBS, though. This supplement is supposed to be about paragon paths which reflect the factions and groups in the campaign saga.

Hmm... Wouldn't it be better to focus on Paragon paths PC's could use? Ragesian Inquisitor [cleric] for instance isn't a Paragon path I would expect any character to take during the WotBS campaign...

It feels a bit like the prestige classes that where made for dnd 3.x that assumed you were evil etc. Not something you get to see in play... It's not like the Paragon paths are going to be used for NPC's as they don't use the character creation rules...

You could be a non-evil inquisitor, or at least learn their skills. Consider Ogoth, in Seaquen.

Or, y'know, be an evil PC. Guthwulf was a PC in the original game that inspired this campaign saga.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmm... Wouldn't it be better to focus on Paragon paths PC's could use? Ragesian Inquisitor [cleric] for instance isn't a Paragon path I would expect any character to take during the WotBS campaign... .

As RW said, I've themed it as learning the techniques of the Inquisitors in order to to use them against them.

KidSnide

Adventurer
Solei Palancis [fighter, paladin]

Fighter? Paladin? ...Really?

Aren't Solei Palancis arcane warriors? (How many groups really have an eladrin paladin?) I understand wanting to have flexibility, but I have to imagine that the majority of PCs aiming for Solei Palancis are swordmages or swordmage hybrids.

-KS

Last edited:

Dracomaxis

First Post
OK so I know that this thread has been sorta dead for some time now, but I was wondering where you were with this endevor? I am in no hurry but I am also itching to see these paragon paths that are going to be here. And also, if they come out are they going to be put into the subscribers page or what?
Thanks, Draco

Remove ads