WotBS WotbS RELOADED for Pathfinder

poilbrun

Explorer
Any news on this? I was part of those who participated in the Rebuilding EN World kickstarter and I'm eagerly waiting for it :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The original team flaked out - two years and no product. I'm hiring someone new right now, but we're starting again, sadly.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
If you are still looking for a hire, perhaps you should see if any of our Living Pathfinder judges want to take a hack at it. Some of those guys have become very good at crunching Pathfinder numbers and they are definitely dedicated.

Alathan

First Post
The original team flaked out - two years and no product. I'm hiring someone new right now, but we're starting again, sadly.

Aw man! That's heartbreaking. I love WotBS and Pathfinder and I've been eagerly looking forward to the marriage of the two. It's good to hear you've got someone else to work on it, though, even if it does mean starting from scratch. I'll just keep plugging away with Zeitgeist in the meantime (which I also love). Thanks for the update and thank you for not giving up on this stretch goal.

Alathan

First Post
Hey Morrus... any news or progress on this? It's been over half a year so I figured I'd brave a bit of thread necromancy and see what (if anything) is happening with WotBS RELOADED. {looks hopeful}

Ragnos

First Post
It might be better to submit a question to WotC to see if this edition of D&D will survive long enough to build a 5th ed version of WotBS...

Remove ads