• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS - Scouring of Gate Pass

Songdragon

Explorer
The dwarven woman scowls at the elder man...

((Initiative 1d20+1=6))

... but at the announcement she curses in dwarven and draws up her axe and shield, before following Barrik out the door.

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

Just finished scribing, Fantalass looks up startled by the thinks happening around him..

[sblock=OOC]

Yeah, another 1 ;)

What was the CL of the MM wand again? How many charges remaining?

---

Fantalass
AC 11 (T11, FF10), HP 12/12, F +1,R+2,W+4

Acid Dart: 7/7 (+3, 1d6+2) (includes Point Blank bonus)
Magic Missle Wand:

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Acid Splash, Dancing Light, Detect Magic, Message
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Mage Armor, Mount

Effects:

Caty: AC 16 (T14, FF14), HP 6/6, F +2,R+2,W+4 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Aaron quickly moves to Crystin's side, as she falls. She is still breathing, but is knocked out. Knowing that they are in for some trouble, Aaron knows there is no time to run. They would have to stand and fight. And that meant that he would stand guard over her, making good on his oath.

"No harm will come to her, without me falling..." he says, as he draws his sword, ready to do battle.

OOC - Map?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Map yes! but first pics And some rolls... [/sblock]

[sblock=Inquisitor Attack]
40363d1243860318-art-preview-thread-farmhouse1.jpg

[/sblock]

And a better pic of Boreus below.

Attachments

• Boreus-big.jpg
    Boreus-big.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 69

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Round 1

Everyone is shocked at Cyrstin's outburst and are double shocked when a gruff voice booms at the house. BArrik quickly casts a spell and heads to the window keeping low.

"Haddin Ja-Laffa! You and your home are surrounded! Surrender to the will of Rageasian or be destroyed!"

"Oh damn," Torrent mumbles. "An Inquisitor. He is lying he won't let anyone leave here alive." The cleric says than casts a blessing over the party to help with what she thinks will be an inevitable fight.

Shade listens down towards the back door and confirms that indeed someone or something is back there.

[sblock=Combat]
POSTED IN INIT ORDER
Code:
Character       AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Barrik          [COLOR=Yellow]20 [/COLOR] 26  falchion/[COLOR=Yellow][I]shield[/I][/COLOR];[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Torrent         15  28  b.axe/[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless[/COLOR][/I]
Shade           17  27  none/[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Aaron           17  27  b.sword/[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Marda           21  24  w.axe/[COLOR=Magenta][I]bless[/I][/COLOR]
Fantalass       12  12  none/[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless [/COLOR][/I]       
Haddin           9  10  none/[I][COLOR=Magenta]bless[/COLOR][/I]
Cyrstin         12   8  none/[I][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]unconsious[/COLOR][/I]
[/sblock]

OOC: Shade is up, followed by Aaron.

Attachments

• WotBS rd1.jpg
    WotBS rd1.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 62

Vertexx69

First Post
Shade the Surley Rogue

Shade seems much quieter than usual after the uneasy night in the creepy old man's house. After the strange display of divination by the girl and her outlandish warning shades head whips toward the back door. As she moves there, her thin blackened blades slide out of their sheathes.

She looks out of the crack at the edge of the doorway and rolls her eyes. She whispers down the hall to the others. "Figures... there's about a half dozen out the back. Could use another body back here to set up a flank with me." Then she sinks into the shadowy doorway of the darkened storeroom by the back door, readying an action to sink her rapier into the first enemy through the flimsy portal.

The rogue points the other person to the opposite doorway when and if they show up. [sblock=Actions]Free: Speak, Stealth (1d20+8=26)
Move: to (I,16) then to (J,15)
Standard: Ready sneak attack
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]I started counting at the 1st full square in the top left corner (A,1), using numbers across the top and letters down the side so we can call out our positions.[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"Perhaps your friend would be of use now Barrik?"

Aaron moves quickly, knowing that leaving Crystin on the floor in the main room was not a good option. As Shade moves, and points out the flanking position, Aaron quickly moves, taking Crystin to the room and then turning to flank with Shade. He nods to Shade, with a grin. He had studied her movements. He knew how she fought and what helped her best. He also had taken the time to learn a little from her as well. Now would be the time to hone those skills...

[sblock=Actions]Move action, drag Crystin to J18. Aaron would be on square J17, to flank with Shade. If above action is only a move action, then Aaron would cast Shield of Faith, for a +2 to AC for 3 minutes. Otherwise, he will be ready to attack anyone coming in from the back way. AoO's are 4 per round. Will use them as they present themselves[/sblock]
[sblock=Aaron Abilities]If AoO presents itself, attack is +8 to hit (flanking), 1d10+3 dmg, +1d6 dmg Precision, 19-20/x2
Combat Reflexes - Additional AoO's for Dex Modifier (4 AoO's/round)
Bodyguard
- If adjacent ally attacked, use AoO vs foe for Aid Another for +2AC to Ally
In Harm's Way - While using Aid Another to improve ally's AC, can immediately intercept successful attack with full effects
Precise Strike - Deal +1d6 precision damage on melee attacks if flanking with ally[/sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
The dwarven woman will march over to the wallwhere the warhammer is hanging, stowing her axe along the way. She passes a look at Haddin, "Would you mind if I borrowed this?

Remove ads