WotBS WotBS Website Resources (Broken?)

(1) I cannot seem to download any of the free resources off of the main website Resources When I click on the links I get "Oops! We ran into some problems."

(2) I am running this for D&D 3.5 and I am seeking the maps for Adventure 6 : Tears of the Burning Sky if anyone has an alternative link.

Thanks,
Necrosnoop110

Nod_Hero

Explorer
Yeah, they're on the old site. I'll have to dig out the folder and upload it.

Our Burning Sky campaign is really feeling the lack of these resources, especially now with all of us playing online thanks to 'safer-at-home' conditions. I'm sure you have dozens of things going on, but I just wanted to maybe bump the fact that Burning Sky for 5e part 8 comes out soon and
is still completely broken. Sure there are a few maps available on the Maps tab, but there's so much more that could be integrated in our online campaign if we could get to these other resources.

Last edited:

Tormyr

Adventurer
Our Burning Sky campaign is really feeling the lack of these resources, especially now with all of us playing online thanks to 'safer-at-home' conditions. I'm sure you have dozens of things going on, but I just wanted to maybe bump the fact that Burning Sky for 5e part 8 comes out soon and
is still completely broken. Sure there are a few maps available on the Maps tab, but there's so much more that could be integrated in our online campaign if we could get to these other resources.
Hey, @Nod_Hero, what platform are you playing on online?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just a note I'm doing this right now. The files are all uploading (slowly) as I type. Here's hoping they're all there!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases