• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 WotC 3.5 NPC Index?

Oryan77

Adventurer
Is there a WotC 3.5 NPC Index floating around on the web that consists of an NPC index for all of the published adventures?

It would be nice to have a list showing the class, CR, and book reference for all of the NPCs that were written up in the 3.5 adventures. Then I can use those stats when I need an NPC rather than create it from scratch.

I'm not looking for a monster index. Just an NPC index that references adventure books. I can't seem to find one.

Oryan77

Adventurer
I have an NPC index of the 3.5 supplement books. I don't remember where I got it but maybe that's what you're thinking about? It didn't include NPCs from any adventure books.

Oryan77

Adventurer
:p I got one like that from here.

(also, hi!)

Haha, that's just my tweaked version of the list that I got somewhere else. I didn't compile that one myself. :lol:

Actually, I haven't looked at that file in so long. I forgot that I included a link to the EN World thread where I guess I got the NPC index from.
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=175367&pp=40&page=3

Do I dare resurrect that thread and request an NPC index for the 3.5 adventure books?

Last edited:

Remove ads