D&D 5E WotC Dungeons & Dragons 2020 Product Survey

R_J_K75

Legend
I don't think there's a spot to list Broni.

Honestly I cant seriously consider this survey legitimate at all if you were actually allowed to take it twice. But come to think about it, which until now I didnt, there was no login so I guess you could take it as many times as humanly possible until it closes.

ccs

41st lv DM
Honestly I cant seriously consider this survey legitimate at all if you were actually allowed to take it twice. But come to think about it, which until now I didnt, there was no login so I guess you could take it as many times as humanly possible until it closes.

And I'm taking it from the same system I took it this afternoon & 5 minutes ago.

Parmandur

Book-Friend

The cookies will prevent it, but it's pretty easy to clear your cache.

At the scale WotC is operating at, they probably have a model to account for some level of noise, and the repetitive questions help with that weeding a bit.

R_J_K75

Legend
The cookies will prevent it, but it's pretty easy to clear your cache.

At the scale WotC is operating at, they probably have a model to account for some level of noise, and the repetitive questions help with that weeding a bit.

I hope so. I wouldnt be surprised if they could track your IP address or as you said they probably have some way to account for stuff like that. But it still makes me wonder nonetheless.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Hmm. Took the survey again, this time RPing as a 23 year old white male me only familiar with FR/Eberron, who's only heard of Crawford & Gygax. Don't DM. Only use digital stuff "sometimes".
Got 31 questions.

This is a fun game, let's see how many branches are on this tree. Like reading all the pages in a Choose Your Own Adventure book. :)

Let's see what happens if I go completely fictitious.

You don't have any qualms with taking it multiple times?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I hope so. I wouldnt be surprised if they could track your IP address or as you said they probably have some way to account for stuff like that. But it still makes me wonder nonetheless.

They probably account for that in how they handle and parse the data: there's no way they are unaware that people can take this multiple times.

Remove ads