WotC WotC is Hiring a New VP of Dungeons & Dragons

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So, it looks like Nathan Stewart has moved positions within WotC, and they are now hiring a new VP of Dungeons & Dragons, if any of y'all are interested:

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
So, it looks like Nathan Stewart has moved positions within WotC, and they are now hiring a new VP of Dungeons & Dragons, if any of y'all are interested:

Looks like Nathan wasn't in that job long.

Btw Nathan seem like such a great guy... raises a ton of money every year through Extra Life.

aco175

Legend
Gee, I never heard of him. Then again, not much reason to go to their website lately since they do not offer much except Dragon+ and a few articles each month.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Looks like Nathan wasn't in that job long.

Btw Nathan seem like such a great guy... raises a ton of money every year through Extra Life.
Maybe they promoted him because that was the job he was doing anyway, without the title?

(Not that I really have any idea...)

Does anyone know if WotC sends out rejection letters? I have 0% chance of getting this job, but I still have my rejection letter from NASA when they had open applications for being an astronaut about a decade ago. Maybe I can start a collection.

They send out a rejection email. At least I remember getting something generic about skills not matching but in their database or something.

Remove ads