WotC Wants You To Help Shape D&D

Wow - that took quite a bit of time!

Wow - that took quite a bit of time!

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Why don’t you take the survey yourself and find out? Sounds like you have some pretty strong opinions about the management’s motivations and their current M.O., so why not go through and tell ‘em what you think?
Sounds like it's a pretty long survey. I don't need to contribute to the success of the Starbucks of RPGs. But let me know when WOIN has a survey. I'll take it.

Slit518

Adventurer
So many similar questions. At times I felt like I was being tested to see if I really meant what I said earlier!

This, this is exactly what I felt.

It was like being at a court room on trial, and the opposing lawyer asks you the same question several different ways, even at different times, just to make sure your answers line up. Oh yeah, but always phrasing it slightly different.

pogre

Legend
This, this is exactly what I felt.

It was like being at a court room on trial, and the opposing lawyer asks you the same question several different ways, even at different times, just to make sure your answers line up. Oh yeah, but always phrasing it slightly different.

Except in court I get to object, "Asked and answered!":)

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Someone on Reddit once made a great observation: With the ascendency of online ordering and instant delivery, your sons might find the “shopping cart” icon becoming for them what the “floppy disk” save icon is for you. :)

No, for ME the floppy-disk icon depicts the new-fangled disk that is 1.75 inches too small AND NOT FLOPPY!

Jesh I'm feeling old. I used to connect a cassette TAPE drive to my first desktop computer for the gods' sake! My first desktop video games were on my TRS-80 from a connected cassette recorder.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Please don't talk to me like i'm an idiot. I did answer 1 for these questions because there was no other choice. Then, after I finished the survey, I came here toe kvetch about the lack of choices. Here in a place where we are not limited to radio buttons choices of 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. I did not to have someone tell "the right way to answer the question." I'm not a child.

Really? Hard to tell from this post.

RobJN

Adventurer
Why vilify them for selling things?

It doesn't injure you. No one is coming after you for not buying things.

As long as you were honest your answers were the ones they were looking for.
It doesn't injure me, but it does drive the point home that they are not getting any sales from me.

Remove ads

Remove ads