• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

would like to play in a play by post game using 3.0 or 3.5 rules

kirinke

First Post
would like to play in a play by post game using 3.0 or 3.5 rules. I am still fairly new at the 3.0/3.5 ruleset and am willing to tailor my characters to fit the game needs. if you can put up with a player who says subdual what? i prefer forgotten realm type games (med-high magic fantasy)
more importantly, i enjoy roleplaying....

Aeolius

Adventurer
kirinke said:
would like to play in a play by post game using 3.0 or 3.5 rules... am willing to tailor my characters to fit the game needs.... i enjoy roleplaying....

I am still recruiting for my message-based game set beneath the surface of the sea. Feel free to visit www.lobi.com/bpaa and peruse the New Player and Background information. Character races include sea elves, merfolk, locahath, and more. The rule set will be D&D (v3.5) using the World of Greyhawk campaign setting as a base.

kirinke said:
lol. the saughin thing or hag thing doesn't much appeal to me.... i guess i am the tradition elf-bash-orc girl.

How about a sea elf who bashes sea orcs, then? ;) If you have Savage Species, a nixie would be another excellent choice.

Remove ads