Level Up (A5E) Would love to see a Manuevers v2 document

Stalker0

Legend
Personally, with so many classes now previewed that use maneuvers, would love to see the v2 on that document. I know you had talked about removing the minor advantage mechanic and maybe doing some cleanups, and it would also be nice to have a maneuver only document that is easy to use as reference when looking at the various classes.

Kozos

Explorer
I would love to see how the fighter is shaping compared to what we originally saw. The more martial or "half-martial" classes you introduce the more I think that the fighter is left without a niche especially after you removed Action Surge which is the classes most iconic feature until level 11 where it gets 3rd attack (which has also been compromised by the warlord)

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
Decided to ease this for now. If this works like it seems it will there is a pdf with the pages for fighter ranger v1 & ranger v2 maneuvers attached, I didn't clean up the bookmarks just let them carry over after I merged the pages into one pdf. It's not a v2 but should make it easier to consider them

Attachments

• current maneuvers.pdf
    209.8 KB · Views: 142

Remove ads