• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Would you buy your sushi from this guy?

Why do you hate roots rubbed on shark skin so much?

Well, I didnt know it was rubbed on shark skin, that actualy makes it cooler!

Ive tried real sushi one time (the china buffet place downtown has what it calls sushi but its steamed, I didnt like it either). My brother, who apparently loves the stuff, got some and asked if I wanted to try some. Im the kinda guy that i like to try new things, so i tried it, and spit it out, and was like eww thats nasty! He was like well thats cause you didnt have it with the wasubi, get some wasubi on there and try it again. I did, and it was even worse!! Definitely not my cup of tea, of course i hate tea too, ick!

Zombie_Babies

First Post
I was at a wine festival once and there was a mobile sushi place there. Yeah, a sushi roach coach. I ... did not partake. Recently I helped a friend move and discovered that his old neighborhood actually had a drive thru sushi joint. How the hell does that work? My guess is that it doesn't.

Remove ads