Would you like to see Dragonlance Movie(s)?

Would you like to see Dragonlance movie(s)?

• I'd love to see DL movies on the silver screen.

Votes: 78 75.7%
  • I'm not sure, may a direct to video, or made for TV deal

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • The abyss take this idea and Takhisis strike me down for even posting this

Votes: 19 18.4%

Hell yes, though there are a few provisos...

1. Keep D&D out of the title--everyone has a bad taste in their mouth after that one...
2. Make sure it follows the story as closely as possible--as someone else said, leave out the mechanics since they're just a vehicle for storyteling.
3. Most importantly--it needs to be as high-quality as LOTR!

LostSoul

Adventurer
Re: Dragonlance Movie....

Neqroteqh said:
Kitiara- Angelina Jolie. Come on, who else? She's dark, hot, strong, crazy, has a twisted smile, would look fantastic in plate mail- Angelina would be a great Kitiara.

No way - Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Turlogh

Explorer
I wouldn't mind seeing a movie based on the dragon lsane saga but it would have to be done right to get the rest of the world interested enought to see it.

For casting how about Chris Rock or Chris Tucker for Tanis (the most annoying actors for the worst character in the series).:D

Black Omega

First Post
It wouldn't be bad to see this. It would be good for DnD if done well. But really nothing in DL has impressed me save Knight of the Black Rose and that was more Ravenloft.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Nah, Elijah Wood cannot play such a naive and annoying character, only the naive part. It has to be someone with Chris Tucker's persona. Now THAT is annoying, voice and all.

Remove ads