• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Wraith: The Oblivion] Flight 917 (Recruiting)

Skarsgard

Explorer
Kurt Mathews is a middle aged AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) working at Colorado Springs Airport on their fleet of aircraft. A family man, he has lived in Colorado for his entire life with his wife and their four children. The children are all grown up and living abroad now, which is why Kurt and his wife were looking at moving to Seattle to be closer to two of the kids and the grandchildren.

Kurt had an interview and got a new job at Seattle Airport and was very excited to tell his wife they would be moving in the new year. He is honest to a fault and doesn't like to be percieved in a negative light. He has taken great pride in his character and has often lectured his children on "doing the right thing". This has led to him missing out on opportunities at certain stages but he feels that getting the result the right way is more important than just the result.

His wife is a member of local government ready to retire on her pension when they move, the money from her payout will be used to buy a new, smaller place in Seattle were they can both enjoy themselves with their children.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm going to officially cancel this one for the time being. Interest is not where I'd like it to be and my own creative energies are refocusing on D&D at the moment.

Remove ads