Wurm - The Prehistoric RPG

Wondering if anyone has checked out this KS yet? I've never played a Prehistoric themed RPG game and find it kind of fascinating. It's funding mark is $10,000 and they are now at $6,700 mark. 26 days remaining.

The author and KS owners have been very receptive to KS comments and questions since this was originally a French game being translated to English. It uses D6s and with character creation, you won't need skills and stats, but a number of Strengths and Weaknesses that are connected to specific totems.

The author of the game recently had a sneak peak PDF to show some of the the mechanics and the background of the game. The art looks beautiful and I've backed it myself.

I'm sure if you have any questions about the game, the author or KS guys would respond here as well. There are adventures to unlock as well as the GM screen and even themed dice.

This funded! and have 8 days left, if you haven't check out the KS, you still have time.
The hardcover is next on stretch goals and then the English translation of the GM screen.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
$10,000? [doubletake] $10,000? [/doubletake]

It looks well deserved. Me, I welcome the opportunity to use a setting that disregards state-level economic systems.

Player: I go to the tavern and get drunk. Are there any girls there?

GM: You go to the tavern. It's also known as The River. You can drink all you want; it's free. And if you mess with any of the girls, you'll have to answer to the Big Man. Roll 3d6.

Remove ads