• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E yay - 4E DMG just arrived!!!

StarFyre

Explorer
Chapters ships stuff once it reaches warehouse so normally get stuff earlier. DMG arrievd just now to my work.

Other 2 books not yet.

I am away with wife in Montreal the next few days but at night should be logging online via laptop (hotel should have wireless)...if so, I can answer stuff hopefully in the evenings.

regards,

Sanjay

Sitara

Explorer
Lucky person!

Now I will have to track you down to your montreal hotel, send up drugged food into your room, wait till you are knocked out cold and then read through your dmg!

Ok but really, what crunchiness do we get in it thats not in the phb? Please reprint it verbitam here if you could.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I will be interested in seeing what you think about it. I had the opportunity to look through the book for about 30 minutes, and I honestly wondered why I would ever need it. It looks to have a very small amount of usable info and a lot of stuff that I would never need.

Now were I a new GM, it might be much more useful, but once they took the magic items out of it, I can't think of too much I'll be needing the book for.

So let's hear what's awesome about it!

--Steve

Remove ads