[YB 2.0] Gray defeats Arwen

Rathan

First Post
Arwen takes to the air and quick draws his red tinted sword..... slashing at his foe as he drops on top of him....... brutalizing him with rapid pommel blows to the head and chest....

The fan brutalizes the vale; waves away the gaze of the body!

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Ah, yes. Sorry about that. It's just that you've had so many characters that I think of you as just "Rathan", because I sometimes lose track of which character you are on :D. No offense meant or taken.

Gray attacks like lightning, trying to strike with such speed as to be effectively invisible as he charges at Arwen!

The invisible thunder charges the river; conceals the throw of the teardrop!

Rathan

First Post
OOC: damnit..it's not my fault they all keep dying on me....*LOL* I think I hold the record for most dead characters in YB saga....... three is it now....there is Rathan.... Gerrett.... Corix....... *LMFAO*

graydoom

First Post
Rathan said:
OOC: damnit..it's not my fault they all keep dying on me....*LOL* I think I hold the record for most dead characters in YB saga....... three is it now....there is Rathan.... Gerrett.... Corix....... *LMFAO*
ooc: I can confidently say that you do hold that record :). I don't think anybody else has even had two characters die. A couple people have had one character die, but not two. And three... nobody else has even come close to that :D. You definitely hold that record.

Rathan

First Post
OOC: least I have something to be proud of here*S* *LOL*...... although archangel was kewl...he didn't turn out to be the pompus :):):):):):):) I wanted him to be..oh well...*LOL*

Ailbhe stops playing, watching the potent attacks with eyes wide open. Impressive - and hard to decide. You went from all out defense to all out offense. Still, it seems Gray had the edge today.

Flag to Gray. Two Flags Gray. Match Gray

She looks at Arwen. Despair not, sir Knight, for this was indeed a close call, and it shall have no influence on your standing. Your vanity, of course, may have been bruised, but you'll redeem yourself shortly. Of this I have no doubt.

She then turns to Gray, and smiles, An impressively fast, first victory Gray. The choices are yours; Honor, Yakuza or Sash?, she plays a single tone, then stops, since you talk about a legendary Sash, I suspect you are inclined towards that path, if so, that is your choice. I should warn you, however, that without Yen the path of the Sash might very well prove lethal to you.

What do you chose?

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Oh, I think you succeeded in that respect with Archangel :D :D :D

Gray chuckles. "Ah, short and decisive... just the way I like them."

"And I will become a Copper Sash. Though it is dangerous, I will do so anyway. I do hope that there are those in the lands who will fight me on the condition that they let me live, though. And if I lose... such a terrible pity. That will simply be more time for me to make money before I rise again."

Gray smiles at the reality of his new advancement. "Am I the very first Sash of these new lands? Or has there already been one that I do not know of? To be second would be fitting... that was what GrayDoom was."

"This was a good fight, Arwen. Good luck in your journeys."

Gray bows to Arwen and then leaves, in search of money and power.

Rathan

First Post
ailbhe.....are you just a judge??? or do you fight as well??? care to test yourself aginst me????

OOC: if you accept I can only get the insults done and maybe one move..I have to run an erran which will take about three hours.... I may be back before then..who knows....... but I do have to depart for a little while....

She nods, and smiles. A copper sash you are, then. May your fights be entertaining and prosperous. You have gained the following powers and abilities: Signature Style of Thunder; Profiteering (earn double yen on succesful *yen* moves); Arena Fighting (the location of the fight is considered a signature style and grants yen anytime generated); and not the least she winks to Gray the ability to Bribe the Judges (reset a round at a cost of 2 ¥). Good luck in staying alive, Gray. I fear you'll find, the gloves have been taken off.

With that she turn her horse and rides away the way she came, playing her flute, her red hair flowing in the wind behind her.

Last edited:

OoC: Thanks for the offer, Rathan. I'm not sure, I'll fight with Ailbhe just yet, but I have another fighter - a white belt knight like yours called Wild Helm, that you can fight. I like to play strategy matches, though. Are you on?

Remove ads