• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB] Bleu vs. Rouge (Ciaran Judging)

Creamsteak

Explorer
The wolf scourges the canyon; dodges the push of the pole!

Rouge laughs off his brothers anguish, and summons up a pack of dire shadow wolves to strike out against his brother.

"It's not over yet, brother!"

Ciaran

First Post
“Both moves are strong. Rouge’s attack is stronger and more logical, while Bleu holds the same advantages when we compare defenses. Though I dearly love the elegance of the Cherry Blossom style, Rouge makes excellent use of the Wolf style; the wolf hunts in its element, catching its prey despite the storm of cherry blossoms. Point to Rouge.”

Two flags Rouge, one flag neutral.

Ciaran

First Post
Bleu’s Hand:
1: The unicorn strikes the heavens; dodges the assailment of the spring!

2: The cherry blossom sings on top of the hells; shields against the stab of the star!

3: The grasshopper glides atop the dungeon; dodges the beauty of the venom!

4: The raven kicks atop the glade; silences the tempest of the holy ground!

5: The fist shatters the canyon; reduces the violence of the river!

Rouge’s Hand:
1: The trident storms the glade; negates the quickening of the blade!

2: The mace cuts the glacier; quells the chi of the grave!

3: The scythe dodges across the cavern; quells the assailment of the barrens!

4: The blizzard torments the dungeon; conceals the rising of the bone!

5: The mantis kicks the paradise; leaps over the gaze of the field!

Dark Eternal

First Post
(ooc: I believe that Rogue is supposed to go first, but since I've already screwed up the initiative throughout much of the fight, and it's been a few days since he or I posted, I'm going to go ahead and post.)

"You've gotten better than I ever expected you would be, Rogue... but I'm still gonna take you down again - just like when we were kids."

With a spinning backfist, Bleu aims to shatter his brother's jaw!

The fist shatters the canyon; reduces the violence of the river!

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Wha, what's going on? I forgot what I was doing... oh... crap..."

The scythe dodges across the cavern; quells the assailment of the barrens!

Ciaran

First Post
The judge watches as Bleu knocks Rouge to the ground. "Bleu employs the Fist style to great effect. Point to Bleu."

Two flags neutral, one flag Bleu.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The blizzard torments the dungeon; conceals the rising of the bone!

Rouge attempts to unleash an icy assault on his brother, from his personal darkness.

Dark Eternal

First Post
The cherry blossom sings on top of the hells; shields against the stab of the star!

Bleu counters with the deceptively subtle song of the cherry blossom, accepting the attack to dismiss its power, rather than resisting it with brute force.

Ciaran

First Post
“Caught between the icy blizzard and the fires of the Hells, the cherry blossom withers. Point to Rouge.”

Three flags neutral.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads