(YB) Chuk'thra vs Victarion (Rathan Judging)

Vertexx69

First Post
Chuk'thra of the Endless Cuts
Pathwalker: Yellow Sash 1
1-0
1yen
Potion of Greed

At the ancient arena overlooking the edge of a massive yawning chasm, there are many ruined columns that ring the pavillion. A sizzling red portal opens in the front of it, allowing the cloaked insectoid warrior to step out into the realm of combat once more. He glances around the peremeter where scattered families and traveling merchants huddle against the harsh winds, (and probably the giant bug that just materialized in front of them). Striding confidently into the collosium he sets loose a hauntingly alien shriek, that cuts through the howling wind like the edge of his blade-like claws through soft human flesh. The wind itself seems to die against his call before he continues. "Are there any who dare to accept the challenge of ritual combat against Chuk'thra of the Endless Cuts, here in this decaying circle of blood?" The words echo out of the open roofed building and across the whole valley. He leaps up onto one of the shorter column stumps and crouches into the lotus position, taking the color and indeed the very texture of the marble beneath him, as he await an answer to his challenge.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
A muscular man of indeterminate age suddenly steps forth from the shadows of the ancient stone pillars. He is handsome, in a rugged, tough looking way, and dressed in dark leather and bits of archaic metal armor. His disheveled, raven black hair dances around his face in the breeze, and he bears a long scar down the left side of his sun-tanned face.

He puts his hands together before his chest in a traingle and offers a short bow to the insect warrior before him. "Greetings, Chuk'thra of the Endless Cuts," he says formally. "I am called Victarion of the Shining Star. I shall answer your call to battle."

Stepping toward the pillar upon which the insectoid stands, Victarion locks his bright, cobalt colored eyes with the warrior.

"I find your betrothed to be dastardly, your laughable business to be forgettable, and your strength to be forgettable."

Victarion of the Shining Star
Commoner
0-0

Vertexx69

First Post
Signature Style: Mantis
1-0
1yen
Potion of Greed

The Thri'Kreen chitters and clicks in his throat at the attempted insult. "I don't even know what a betroathed or business is fleshling. Lets see if your fists have more stign than your feeble words."

I find your father to be slovenly, your homeland to be unbearable, and your karate to be honorless.

OOC - So this is your second character I take it? And we are just waiting for a judge to start then.

Rhun

First Post
OOC - So this is your second character I take it? And we are just waiting for a judge to start then.

OOC: Yeah, I decided what the hell...best way to learn is to play a lot, right? Maybe after I play through a few rounds I'll have it down enough to judge. :)

Rathan

First Post
A shade rises from the ground beside you both.... featureless face and tattered robes that fade into nothingness at their ends as he looks from one to the other with silent contemplation...

"the newcommnerrrr sssseeemmssss to have a sssstinging insssssultssss this time... you newcommmerrr may sssset the type and length of match and go firssssstt....also... so you both knowwww.."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the ravine west of the Lake of the Sacred Tortoise on the morning of the panther.

Rhun

First Post
Victarion offers a bow to the apparition. "Thank you, honored judge. We shall fight the traditional match, to three flags." Then he turns and offers a bow to Chuk'thra. "The ravine should make for an interesting fight. And it has been too long since I've gazed upon the Lake of the Sacred Tortoise. Peace upon you, until our battle be joined."

As the fighters come together in the ravine on the morning of the panther, Victarion moves close to the insectoid. Again, Victarion offers his tradional bow to his foe. Then, he bursts into motion as swift as the wind, and thrusts his clenched fist at Chuk'thra's throat in hopes of catching him off guard.

The west wind sucker punches the ruins; shields the gaze of the stone!

Commoner 0-0

Vertexx69

First Post
1-0
3yen
Potion of Greed

Chuk'thra moves as if he's seeing the sucker punch coming in slow motion as he moves to the side of the blow, as if he isn't concerned in the least. He leisurely draws the potion from his belt and downs it with his head cocked slightly toward his opponent, but at the same instant stabs out at the human's abdomen with one of his other scythe-like claws while Victorion is looking at the violet liquid vanish down between his massive gnashing mandibles.

The fox dodges in the midst of the heavens; conceals the stab of the body!

OOC - Using potion of greed. I'll mark the yen gained each round. 1+2=3

Rathan

First Post
The shade takes a bit of time studying the opponents moves at bit... his translucent head tilting back and forth as he deliberates before speaking in a low ghostly tone..

" I feel the newcomer of the ssshining sssstar hassssss the better of the movesssss thisssss rounnnnnd"

Round and Flag to Victarion!... One Flag Victarion; Two Flags Nuetral!

Vertexx69

First Post
1-0
5yen

Chuk'thra almost spits out his potion as the punch catches a piece of him.

The lightning tumbles close to the glacier; protects against the onslaught of the pole!

He tumbles to the other side of Victarion lashing out with 2 of his claws in a series of blindingly quick swipes before regaining his feet, while keeping his other pair of arms in reserve to block any incoming assault.

Rhun

First Post
Victarion dashes up the side of the ravine as the thri-kreen rolls past him. Gaining some height, the warrior back-flips into the air, hands slashing and thrusting at the insect's body in a rapid staccato of hard, powerful strikes as he glides over his opponent.

The ki-rin storms the ravine; fends off the rolling of the barrens!

Commoner 0-0

Remove ads