• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB] Laughing Boy Jack foolishly faces off against Snow Owl! (Judge requested)

Ciaran

First Post
Snow Owl begins by drawing her sword. Raising it high, she chants a prayer to the Celestial Dragons. White fire crackles along the length of the blade. With a mighty shout, she smites the earth, opening a burning crevice that races like lightning across the field of battle! Withdrawing the blazing sword, she leaps back to avoid the spray of scarlet lava that threatens to engulf her foe.

Mastery: Dragon!
The dragon severs the prairie; silences the throw of the crevice and leaps over the blood of the stone!

Rathan

First Post
Ciaran... it is CS's and mines idea that dark eternal has either not checked into fightclub for a while now..or has stopped playing for some reason.....I suggest asking for 24 hour DQ like CS did in blue vs. rogue.....

Dark Eternal

First Post
(Much embarrassed and extremely apologetic. If Ciaran wishes, I will, of course, grant concession due to my extended absence. If, however, he is still willing to proceed, I would be most humbly and sincerely grateful. Whatsoever you wish, honored opponent.)

Rathan

First Post
OOC: Dark Eternal..... you have yet again not posted in a few days.... Please post your first round move please....

Dark Eternal

First Post
In a desperate attempt to evade Snow Owl's spontaneous volcano, Jack leaps upward, twirling through the air. She ricochets through the tree tops, changing direction and momentum and passing over the threat below, until she is able to pivot off the trunk of a tree and hurtle herself towards her opponent.

The pearl mantis swims upon the labyrinth; redirects the rising of the mire!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads