[YB! Meta] A gentle reminder about spamming

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Just a reminder that spamming other forums with anything - including YB! announcements - isn't allowed. Morrus addresses this directly in the Meta forum, after he had to go from forum to forum last night closing "come play YB!" threads, but I thought I'd mention it here.

We love YB!, but that kind of "advertising" simply isn't appropriate.

And now? Fight on!

- Piratecat

Wicht

Hero
Sorry about that PC, it was not done with the consent of the majority of players (it looks like it was just one over enthusiastic player). By mutual consent we posted 1 advertisement thread to the general forum last week and kept it at 1.

Is having a single such advertisement alright or should we not do that anymore either.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I know it wasn't, Wicht. One advertisement at a time in General Discussion is fine - heck, keep bumping it if you want! But cross-posting to multiple forums isn't so good.

Thanks for being responsible! Trust me, it's appreciated, and I'll be psyched if a fun game like YB! gets even more players.

- PC

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
A wanderer in darkness

The wanderer in darkness steps from the shadows.

"Do you stand with those fools who worship light and honor, Piratecat? If so, I'm looking forward to fighting you one day. If you stand in darkness like myself, or are one of the yakuza, though, I bid you welcome - and farewell, for I walk alone..."

Remove ads