• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YB Meta) An Elder Returns

Ciaran

First Post
Late in the evening, in the dim quiet of an empty arena, an elderly judge jolts awake. "Three flags to... er, what?" he murmurs aloud. "Oh, dear. I seem to have overslept..." Picking up a jade-inlaid walking stick, the judge wanders off in search of his flag boy.

-----

(Well, I'm back, at least for a little while. I doubt I'll be anywhere near as involved as before, but I'll have time for the occasional match. My apologies to those whom I stranded without a judge in the middle of a match!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Look! It's another new person in FIght Club! Oh, wait....Hey! I remember YOU! ;)

Seriously though, welcome back Ciaran. Glad to hear that you can participate again in some fasion. Looks like we may be at the beginning of another upswing of YB and YBA related fun. I hope so at least.

Anyway, good to see ya again and good luck as always!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Yup, good to see you Ciaran.

In other news its now my school holidays so I'm around more too. Time to get on with all that stuff I've been procrastination.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads