YB! Nikosin vs. Snow! (Shade judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
4: The lotus blossom decimates the rapids; dominates the foray of the crevice!​

Nikosin drifts sideways like a blossom on the wind as Snow dives at him and tries to land a decimating blow on his back as he passes by...

1: The phoenix assails the beach; blocks the touch of the garden!

2: The spider destroys the tombs; quells the energy of the rodent!

3: The snake mangles the wastelands; waves away the storm of the maze!

4: The lotus blossom decimates the rapids; dominates the foray of the crevice!

5: The unicorn sweeps higher than the cemetery; dominates the efforts of the ledge!

Rathan

First Post
the shade looks perplexed as to who should win the round and studies offense and defense carefully before coming to a decision...

"hmmmmm... I feel the sssson of the phoenixxxxx hassss the proper defenssseeee...." the shade utters as he yet again sets the flags to neutral.

Point Nikosin..... Three Flags Neutral!

Phoenix8008

First Post
2: The spider destroys the tombs; quells the energy of the rodent!​

Nikosin uses a move his mother showed him once by leaping into the air and striking out at Snow twice with each of his limbs as he plummets towards him.

1: The phoenix assails the beach; blocks the touch of the garden!

2: The spider destroys the tombs; quells the energy of the rodent!

3: The snake mangles the wastelands; waves away the storm of the maze!

4: The lotus blossom decimates the rapids; dominates the foray of the crevice!

5: The unicorn sweeps higher than the cemetery; dominates the efforts of the ledge!

Rathan

First Post
he's been gone a long time with no notice..... if you want I'll give a 24 hour countdown to automatic forfeit phoenix....

Rathan

First Post
He hasn't posted in two weeks so I award the Match to Nikosin....

Nikosin... in light of your opponents disappearance I award you the match... you move to Yellow Sash 2 with a record of 2-0..... I light of your opponents vanishing at least you can still relish in the fact you made 8 yen and a rank from this ruling.... good luck to you in your next battle... lets hope you get an opponent that sticks around this time....

Phoenix8008

First Post
Perplexed at the disappearance of his foe, Nikosin reluctantly accepts the ruling of the judge in his favor. Dusting himself off, Nikosin gathers his new yen and bows to the judge before leaving the area in search of another to battle.

Nikosin
Yellow Sash 2
Sig Style: Wolf
Record: 2-0
Yen: 8

Remove ads