• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YB) Rusty vs. Winter Snow! (Kalanyr judging)

Kalanyr

Explorer
(Oops, I thought everyone I was judging would have got new judges in the week I was too busy to judge, my apologies guys)

Point Winter Snow!

7 Flags Winter Snow 4 Rusty

Kalanyr

Explorer
Winter Snow's
[11:08] <MechaMeowth> 1: The west wind torments the swamp; blocks the quickening of the wood!
[11:08] <MechaMeowth> 2: The dragon severs the ruins; seeks underneath the aggression of the spring! *yen*
[11:08] <MechaMeowth> 3: The crab overwhelms the forest; blocks the foray of the star!
[11:08] <MechaMeowth> 4: The tiger silences the marsh; silences the tempest of the sands!
[11:08] <MechaMeowth> 5: The phoenix rends the fountain; dodges the punch of the abomination!

Rusty's
[11:08] <MechaMeowth> 1: The hammer sings upon the brush; quells the terror of the flame!
[11:08] <MechaMeowth> 2: The scorpion ferociously thrusts the wastelands; absorbs the roar of the insect!
[11:08] <MechaMeowth> 3: The scorpion bashes the brush; silences the motion of the feline!
[11:08] <MechaMeowth> 4: The hidden crab silences the orchard; absorbs the gaze of the flower!
[11:08] <MechaMeowth> 5: The mace sweeps before the brush and ruthlessly assaults the settlement; scatters the quickening of the abomination!

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Contiuneing his dragon styled attack, Winter attempts to leg sweep any monster that Rusty summons.

The dragon severs the ruins; seeks underneath the aggression of the spring! *yen*

Ciaran

First Post
"Go Scizor!"

A giant scorpion emerges from yet another of Rusty's spheres. It feints with its mighty pincers, then attempts to impale Winter Snow with a fierce thrust of its fearsome stinger.

The scorpion ferociously thrusts the wastelands; absorbs the roar of the insect!

(Sorry about the delay!)

Ciaran

First Post
The scorpion-thing uproots a tree with its pincers, and swings the tree trunk like a club in an effort to swat Winter Snow.

The mace sweeps before the brush and ruthlessly assaults the settlement; scatters the quickening of the abomination!

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Strengthening his Chi, Winter attempt to block the tree and overwhelm the creature with a series of chops.

The crab overwhelms the forest; blocks the foray of the star!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads