(YB2) Stinky vs Nigel (thanks, Wicht)--- FORFEIT IMMINENT! DMw/Veng, bring it!

Stinky

First Post
Frolicking playfuly in the cloverfield, Stinkolious Skunk flits his tail in carefree joy. A mumbled comment from the edge of the meadow, and the fluffy animal stiffens.

"What? What'd you say?" Stinky says as playful Disney-plush devolves to insecure bully-beast. "What'd you call me? STINKY?!? Prepare to meet your doom," Stinky finishes in a growling tone as he pulls a steel shiv from his fur.

"I am Stinkolious Skunk, my line has a habit of picking unfortunate names... and I will earn REDEMPTION!" he finishes with a wild look in his eyes.

(note- slow game- I'll play update 2-3 rounds a day)

Last edited:

Stinky

First Post
"Further,

<I find your Emperor to be a tramp, your plantation to be a(n) junk-like pit of pestilence, and your glare to be chosen with all of the care of a giddy schoolgirl.>

"
Stinky finishes, clearly pleased with his razor sharp wit.

White Belt 0
Record: 0-0
Sigs: -none-
Powers: -none-
Items: -none-
Yen: 0

OOC- heh- how about THAT for a first insult? I swear it was the first thing generated- Hell yeah... PS- thanks, Jackal, on the vB help

Last edited:

Stinky

First Post
midknight: shame to think that your -foul spirit- would nullify my most exquisite insult... but if no one else replies, it's on!

Last edited:

Nigel the Barbarian appears on the scene

"Er, Um, If you, ah want, I'll eh, fight you."

*Flips through the pages of a large, battered, book* "Your ah, groundskeeper and master are, uh ape-like, is that a word? you household is a lewd, whatever that is? and uh, you cna't attack for beans."

I find your groundskeeper and your Master to be ape-like, your household to be lewd, and your attacking to be feeble.

Wicht

Hero
The skunk wins the insults. At least that is the opinion of a trio of ancient judges that show up to oversee the fight. They are followed by a heavily laden flag girl who proceeds to arrange chairs, umbrellas and a sushi bar for the comfort of the presiding judges. As she does this the oldest and thinnest of the judges announces

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the garden north-east of the Swamp of Hopelessness on the evening of the fist.

Stinky

First Post
Breathing heavily, Stinky races beyond the Swamp of Hopelessness, noting, of course, that there is no hope for his opponent.

"Standard match, two flags should be enough to teach you the proper respect..." Stinky says before executing a slow-motion body slam, like the time he put out that flaming paper bag on his doorstep. His memory recalls the word 'Stinky' scrawled on the bag... and boy, was it ever.

<The ferocious turtle quells the steppes; dodges the aggression of the fire!>

Last edited:

Remove ads