• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA)Laith and Diaochan enter Wicht's Lair

Rathan

First Post
*I still got your back diaochan...... I'm here...*

On Last Zombie: The wolf tramples the lake; redirects the terror of the stars!

Wicht

Hero
[Laith takes 1 hit as he tramples his foot straight onto a burning attack.

Round: 8
Hits Remaining: - / - / - / - / 2 / -

Zombie 6 attacks Laith The jaguar withers the pillars; absorbs the speed of the armor!

Wicht

Hero
Whatever you want is fine, though it might make more sense if you finished the current fight and then went your seperate ways.

Wicht

Hero
He has been away over a week.... :/
I can post his attack Laith attacks The sly dragon flips facing the prairie; leaps over the speed of the crevice!

Laith takes another 1 hit and is knocked out of the fight as both fighters fail to injure the zombie.

Round: 9
Hits Remaining: - / - / - / - / 2 / -

Zombie 6 attacks Diaochan The weasel lies next to the plain; grasps the quickening of the club! *yen*

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
OOC: I'm sorry about this....I haven't been on my computer much lately..... and when I AM on....this 200 person limit prohibits me from getting on the boards anyways..... I think it is time we go our seprate ways and after I get xp for this fight I'll look for a new YBA thread to fight in.... sorry for the troble I have caused...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads