• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ye Olde Pub

IM currently having Giant Slayer from the Tri-City Brewing Company. Its a Russian Imperial Stout. Pretty good, its got a very complex flavor to it, roasted malt, a bit of chocolate, a little coffee, and, hang on, im going to need another swig, it also has an almost port wine taste to it. Pretty good stuff, probably not as good as a Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout, but damned close!

DesOps

First Post
Kraken (rum) - The smokey taste goes wonderful with the "bite" of Barq's root beer
Crown Royal Limited (whiskey)- A&W root beer and this smooooth whiskey will make you melt into your sofa
Okanagan Pear (cider) - This is really refreshing and not too sweet. Perfect to relax with after/during hard work, or as a starter
Crown Royal XR (whiskey) - straight of course!
Gehringer Brothers Signature Series (ice wine) - This 08 riesling has amazing taste, and makes women putty

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I do not mix alcohol with soft drinks, that is... ungentlemen like.

Resling is always a winner. What sort of flavor does it have?

I heard BC produced a lot of cider, but never tasted any. Could be a nice apperitif.

Thank you.

DesOps

First Post
I do not mix alcohol with soft drinks, that is... ungentlemen like.

Resling is always a winner. What sort of flavor does it have?

I heard BC produced a lot of cider, but never tasted any. Could be a nice apperitif.

Thank you.

Then Crown XR is the one for you if you have not tried it! Also, whiskey stones. Get them.

Remove ads