ZEITGEIST Yerev the Dragon Tyrant

MarkM

Explorer
Is there any significance to the Dragon Tyrant Yerev and his unblinking eye? There is a really interesting sidebar on Yerev in the player's guide, but I haven't found any references to him or her in the actual path. There is a different reptilian eye that is weaponized, so I was trying to figure out whether there is some connection (maybe a story or legend that changed with the retelling) to the Voice of Rot, but couldn't figure out a way that made sense. Most of the sidebars in the Player's Guide mean something eventually. Is this one just a complete red herring or am I missing something?

For context, I have a PC gnome whose (backstory) family believes they are descended from a dragon tyrant of legend. It isn't clear whether they actually are or if it is just family stories or legend (such as all the people in the US who believe they are descended from Washington, Robert E Lee, or a native tribe without any evidence this is true), but I would like to sub in "his" dragon for a historical dragon that exists in the story. I initially thought Yerev, but now leaning toward Furioso from book 6.

MarkM

Explorer
His eye is used as a lava heating device in the final encounter in adventure 6, check that again.
Thank you!! I thought I'd seen it somewhere in that adventure but when I went back I couldn't find it. I just didn't reread far enough. Thank you!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases