• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yesterday's reviews?

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
There has been a surge in the number of reviews lately. How do I browse through the most recent ones? There is a little bar on the left side of the screen, but that is only the latest 10, and doesn't even go back to yesterday.

How do I see the products that were reviewed yesterday?

Cheiromancer said:
There has been a surge in the number of reviews lately. How do I browse through the most recent ones? There is a little bar on the left side of the screen, but that is only the latest 10, and doesn't even go back to yesterday.

How do I see the products that were reviewed yesterday?
The list of recent reviews appears on the right-hand side of my screen, but I too have wondered where they go after that. I end up pulling down the "site menu" pull-down menu and looking for specificproducts. I wish I knew how to sort them chronologically.

Poster Bard

First Post
Cheiromancer said:
There is a little bar on the left side of the screen, but that is only the latest 10 (...)

Michael Morris said:
Eventually I'll be doing a view reviews by date posted and view reviews by last comment.

Until you do, can you please default the "Recent Reviews" module to the last 30 review titles/links? Thanks in advance! :)

Remove ads